How It Works
Looking fabulous should be easy and affordable, that's what we think, at least.
Browse our inventory of personalized designer Indian clothes to find what you love. With free shipping, they’ll be at your door fast.
Strut your gorgeous self and soak in all the compliments from everyone around you. Enjoy being a part of the Indian culture & traditions.
Return your outfit to us within 4 days using the prepaid shipping bag & label, and you're done! It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Whether you know what you want, or need help, Something Silk will provide you with an unforgettable experience to wear the most beautiful, stylish Indian clothes you can imagine.
1. Simply browse our collection or fill out an event survey so we can suggest the best items to wear.
2. Reserve the item for a 4 or 6 day rental period (pricing will adjust accordingly).
3. Once you’re ready to return, just drop it in the USPS bag (which already has a pre-paid mailing label) and drop it off at the nearest USPS location (or schedule a pickup). We will take care of any minor wear and tear, as well as dry cleaning costs.
It’s THAT easy.
Fine Print (just a few tid bits you should know)
- As part of each rental, we will be taking a $35 security deposit to cover any major damage done to the item during the rental period, as well as delays with returning the item. Major damage includes any types of rips or tears on any part of the outfit, any major beading work that is missing or has fallen off, missing pieces and/or stains that cannot be removed with dry cleaning. Something Silk has all rights to determine what qualifies as major damage.
- We will do our part to ensure that your outfit is delivered to you ON TIME, however the postal service is out of our control. We realize that this can really put a damper on your plans, so in the case of shipping delays, we will refund you 30% of the rental cost, excluding the $35 deposit. Once we receive your item back in good condition, we will refund you the remaining $35 rental fee. We only allow 1 shipping related refund per customer.
- By choosing a rental period, you are agreeing that the return post mark day is the day after that period. So if you rent for 4 days, the post mark date is the 5th day. For every day a return is delayed, you will be charged an additional $5, up to a max of $20 / 4 days late. After that, you will be charged the full cost of the outfit to the credit card we have on file.